Sep 20, 2011

Proj mode

Me, being a pikey!!! Foam mats for the board I want to build.....









Sweating at the casa








The new chicken coop, first free range egg was layed yesterday!









Vicious guard dog attacking the obviously dangerous orange squeeky ball.












Back at the casa, got all the School/work shite organised and now to think and engage myself into Project mode, Catxasa is awaiting my attention.......






Desplomat bouldering event is also going to be really cool, they have errected an awesome wall over the swimming pool in Santa linya and there are loads of steep funky looking bouldering walls too. Cant wait it´s going to be a really great event.






The last couple of days out here have actually been a bit cooler and it has sent my psyche levels soaring.


Jumping back into project mode on Catxasa 9a+, I had to remind myself of a few subtle foot and hand movements but all in all it went well. That was until my foot popped which saw me helicopter spinning sideways, my leg getting caught by the rope and me flipping upside down. All very dramatic indeed but actually nothing happened, I had a brief moment of turding myself and letting out a scream like a 6 year old girl only too have the softest of soft falls and lower to the ground feeling a bit stupid. Oh well atleast there was only Lynne there laughing at me and not a packed crag!




Oh what fun are the mind games of redpointing!































No comments:

Post a Comment