Oct 23, 2012

Psyche resurge

Unbelievabe psyche resurge today, went climbing in the wall, did some boulder problems for the first time in the last 2 months and my finger didn't hurt at all!!! I know now it's time to be responsible and not go mad on the rock and try some 9a+ but I must admit i'm fecking psyched. I totally believe that having a break sometimes is a good thing and I definately feel like I have a renewed energy.

Check out these routes which look absoloutely amazing and that are at my local crags!!!!


                                                          Nit de bruixes 9a+ Margalef

 
                                                   Fight or flight 9b Oliana

 
                                              And a video of me that always gets me psyched because it reminds me of good times, hanging out with good friends and trying hard in the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment